By Emilia Julian | March 6, 2020
If you’re anything like me, you may have thoroughly enjoyed and learned tremendous and valuable lessons from the first released episodes of the Book of Mormon Videos series from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am so excited that the second series is beginning next week and am looking forward to being further enlightened.
The new episodes will begin to be published starting on Friday, March 13th, and they will portray eight stories from the books of Mosiah and Alma. The publishing schedule is shown below, and ToGather Saints will publish them on the Facebook Page as they are released each Friday.
These videos are beneficial to our Come, Follow Me studies of the Book of Mormon, and are especially invaluable to those who are visual learners. They are also great teaching tools in Family Home Evening and Sunday School settings. I especially like to use them to share on my social media to help others, in particular, those who are not members of our church, to help them have a better understanding of our faith and love for this precious book of scriptures.
A trailer of the new episodes has been released. I hope you enjoy the trailer and are eager to watch the eight episodes as they are published weekly.
Here is the release schedule for the next eight videos:
- March 13: King Benjamin Addresses His People | Mosiah 1–5
- March 20: Abinadi Testifies of Jesus Christ | Mosiah 11–18
- March 27: Alma the Younger Is Converted unto the Lord | Mosiah 27; Alma 36
- April 3 and 10: No videos because of general conference and Easter
- April 17: Alma Preaches the Word of God | Alma 4–7
- April 24: Alma and Amulek Are Delivered by the Power of God | Alma 8–15
- May 1: Ammon Serves and Teaches King Lamoni | Alma 17–19
- May 8: Alma and Amulek Teach about Faith in Jesus Christ | Alma 31–34
- May 15: Alma Counsels His Sons | Alma 36–42
There will be additional videos filmed this summer and in 2021.
For more information, click on the following link: Book of Mormon Videos
Leave a Reply